Friday, May 16

Inaugural Post


Yesterday, I called my parents and in-laws; so excited to tell them how my baby girl was changing and growing up. Mimi said, "If you had a blog, everyone would know by now." I guess I want every one to know. . . this little girl can get around.
I was making freezer jam yesterday and placed Anna Kay on the floor by the kitchen. By the time I finished one batch (about 20 minutes), she had scooted on her back al the way to the piano (about 8 feet). Three months old, one tooth and already in motion.

4 comments:

renhallows said...

I am so happy you are up in the blogger world. I can't wait to read more about your Hallows family on the other side of the city. Thank you for posting and please keep it up. That little girl is a sweet thang.

Mike + Mignon said...

My comment didn't stick this morning, so I'll just say again...you rock! So glad to see such a cute blog in such a short time! Now all you have to do is add everyone to your link list! Anna is a doll baby on the move. I hope she had fun yesterday at the family softball game. Keep the info and pictures coming!

ME said...

What?! Why didn't I know you had a blog. I saw you on Mimi's - WELCOME!! Make sure to keep it going. Anna's so cute - I just love her big blue eyes!!

Heather said...

I found your blog through the grape vine, and Paul and Heidi's blog. I am so excited you joined the blogging world. And yes, now everyone will know the goings on in your cute families life!! This is the best way I have found to keep in touch with friends and family far away, and also around the block!
Keep blogging!!!